Comments: Third or Maybe Fourth Sort-of Annual Cactus Fish Christmas Card Exchange

I did so enjoy your card last year (or was it the year before?). This year I'll even send YOU one...because I don't think I returned the favor, and that's not cool.

Posted by Alison at December 9, 2012 9:56 PM

I would totally love a Christmas card and would love to be able to send you one as well especially considering our daughters share a name though I didn't shorten my daughter's the same way you did. :) Definitely email me!!! Thanks!

Posted by Andrea at December 9, 2012 10:53 PM

You should get by card this week. It went in the mail on Saturday.

Posted by jodifur at December 10, 2012 7:52 AM

Okay, your comment page totally rebuffed my advances, I mean comment. Let's try again.

I would love a card. The last few years I've been sending out New Year's cards instead so if that's not your bag, I get it. But if you're okay with that... Whooohooo! I will totally send you one. Be prepared though, the littles? Not so little. I HAVE THREE TEENAGERS AND A 12 y/o!!!

Posted by heidi at December 10, 2012 8:43 AM

I'm way impressed. I never learned how to do bullet points.

I

Posted by Jenny at December 10, 2012 8:45 AM

I actually put cards in my cart at Wegman's this weekend and then took them back out because a) too expensive and b) who am I kidding? But then this morning I was thinking that I would still like to send cards, so I'll find the time. Which means I can exchange cards with you!

Posted by Hillary at December 10, 2012 9:16 AM

I'm in Beth Fish. I have sent you a card in the past, but in a non-stalker like way, I didn't keep your address :)

Posted by Heather at December 10, 2012 9:29 AM

I'd love to get another card this year but I don't think I have your address since you moved.

Posted by Kelly at December 10, 2012 9:45 AM

If you're in the same place as last year, you're getting a card from us. :) We'd love one in return.

Posted by Brad at December 10, 2012 10:13 AM

Welcome Back! Would be great to exchange cards with you!

Posted by Niki at December 10, 2012 10:47 AM

Hi there! I don't feel like I'm a lurker and I have received a card from you before and would love to again! I just ordered mine and I promise to send you one back!

Posted by Summer at December 10, 2012 11:50 AM

I sent yous off on Saturday. Looking forward to this years edition of yours!

Posted by Maribeth at December 10, 2012 12:02 PM

We exchanged cards the year before last (I have the curly red headed kid) so i'd love to do it again! This is the only time of the year we get lots of actual MAIL mail. wee!

Posted by Kate at December 10, 2012 12:04 PM

Posted by Kate at December 10, 2012 12:04 PM

I'd love to exchange cards again! You'll definitely get one in return, although there may be a time delay due to cursing and technical difficulties.

Posted by Becky at December 10, 2012 12:17 PM

I still have the card from two years ago in my office because it makes me smile. I'd love to exchange again.

Posted by Judy at December 10, 2012 12:35 PM

We are in again, kids love seeing friends Daddy grew up with.

Posted by stacie at December 10, 2012 12:50 PM

Exchange would suggest that I would actually get off of my lazy ass and send out a holiday card? Crap.

However, I am in for some coffee or something.

Posted by Goon Squad Sarah at December 10, 2012 1:13 PM

Oh! Me! I think we may have exchanged once in the past which makes me not a lurker but I do use a fake name on here (Em "M" is only my first initial) which may make me an overcautious weirdo. So, you know, your call :-) Either way, Merry Christmas!

Posted by Em at December 10, 2012 3:11 PM

And a tip for cheapo Christmas cards. I've always done walmart. $0.40 per card (used to be less those bums) regardless of how many cards (up to 240 - I don't know that many people), and regardless how many different designs and formats so you can switch them up if you have a big family. I have them sent to my house so I don't have to go to that soul sucking store (but I think all stores suck my soul a little bit). I think shipping was free this year. Generally, I hate Walmart but the Christmas cards are a pretty good deal.

Posted by Em at December 10, 2012 3:18 PM

I am so down for an exchanging of cards!

Posted by Elissa Lerma at December 10, 2012 7:29 PM

I'd love a card from my fellow northern Virginian neighbor. Glad to see you're back.

Posted by Frank at December 10, 2012 9:02 PM

Oh, I was SO HOPING you'd do this again this year!! Please add me to your list. :o)

Posted by Emily at December 11, 2012 9:01 AM

I'm in!! I think we exchanged a few years ago! Anyway, count me in!!

Posted by laurie at December 11, 2012 2:22 PM

We would love to trade cards. You actually made it onto our revolving Christmas Card list - so one is already in the mail to you - in a totally non-stalkerish way I swear.

Posted by JennM at December 11, 2012 4:42 PM

Hi Beth,

We've exchanged cards in the past so I would love your new address so we can do so again!

Posted by Kristin at December 11, 2012 5:29 PM

You're already on my list, but I want to make sure I have the correct addy.

Posted by lumpyheadsmom at December 12, 2012 4:45 PM

Id like to exchange cards again if I'm not too late. :-)

Posted by Stephanie at December 13, 2012 8:54 PM

Love the card!!! Such a beautiful family!!!

Posted by Kristin at December 14, 2012 5:37 PM

If it's not too late, may former active commenters apply? As the one who suggested the original Dress Beth contest, I would like to humbly request to join the exchange. Thanks ...

Posted by Eric at December 16, 2012 8:28 PM

I'm not stalking. I saved you guys address from last time, I think that I did this last year.

I just started my cards today. Wickedly late and very usual for me.

Posted by One Mom's Opinion at December 24, 2012 11:08 PM

So, while was off having major surgery and probably mumps, you decided to start blogging again!! Way hay - maybe I should be ill more often (DON'T tell my boss I said that - she'll have a fit!). Lovely to have something bloggy from you to read, and happy new year from the side of the pond :)!

Posted by Piper at January 8, 2013 1:56 PM

Come back!

Posted by Jenny at January 22, 2013 9:31 AM

I personally look forward to the holidays because it means that I get to create a whole new bunch of Christmas cards to give to families and friends. Of course, this doesn't make me a big artist but I actually enjoy doing it.

Posted by Katie at February 1, 2013 12:35 PM